Summer is just around the corner, which means the return of your favourite Downtown Oakville events!
This year, the central hub for our summer events will be our soon-to-be-built Pop Up Park on George Street. Featuring grass, trees, planters, patio loungers, bistro tables, LED lights and more, this unique outdoor space is yours to enjoy all summer long.
Here’s what you can expect to see in Downtown Oakville this summer:
- Sidewalk Sale (June 6-9) – take advantage of amazing discounts at your favourite Downtown Oakville stores during this four-day event. Plus, stop by the Pop Up Park for your chance to win exciting prizes!
- Thursday Night Movies – grab a picnic blanket and join us every Thursday to watch classic movies under the stars.
- TD Songs of Summer Series – we’re turning our popular Songs of Summer event into a weekly series with a new band playing every Friday night.
- Midnight Madness (July 19) – experience Oakville’s biggest street party! Enjoy food, music, dancing, buskers, late night shopping and incredible sales throughout the downtown core.
- Pop Up Park Activations – join us every Saturday and Sunday for yoga, kids’ activities, games, rotating art installations and more. Full schedule of events coming soon.