CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2021!
International Women’s Day (IWD) is March 8 and if you’re willing to do a little, everything will be coming up yellow roses in Oakville! Be part of showcasing our beautiful Downtown via your shop windows, the Towne Square, incredible social media feeds, and much more! Plus, the Zonta Club of Oakville is encouraging all Halton residents to celebrate the special women in their life by treating them to a special gift or meal from YOUR business!
How to celebrate and participate:
1. Display ZONTA CELEBRATES POSTERS in your front windows and create eye-catching YELLOW displays. A member of the Zonta Club of Oakville will take photos of your displays and share them on their FOUR social media platforms.
*Contact Kathy Mundy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-931-2972 to get FREE Zonta ‘I CELEBRATE YOU’ posters.
2. Offer special International Women’s Day discounts, sale items, and giveaways. Zonta will spread the news over social media and encourage their followers to treat their Zonta Roses to a gift from your shop or restaurant.
3. Promote your International Women’s Day activities on your own social media platforms and tag us. Zonta will LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE your posts! Celebrate the #ZontaRoses you work with on social media!
4. Follow ZontaOakville on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE their posts. Let your followers see your community spirit and support of International Women’s Day!
5. Take your photo at the ZONTA CELEBRATES International Women’s Day Instagrammable Display in the Towne Square from Feb. 26 to March 15. Be sure to share on social media with the hashtags #DTOakville and #ZontaRose!
You can also:
- Send ‘I CELEBRATE YOU’ greeting cards to employees, customers, and suppliers!
- Make a donation to the Zonta Club of Oakville and help support the Oakville Hospital Foundation and women’s charities!