International Women’s Day (IWD) is March 8 and Downtown Oakville businesses are invited to participate in this exciting event! Be part of showcasing our beautiful Downtown via your shop windows, the Towne Square, incredible social media feeds, and much more!
Everything will be coming up yellow roses as it celebrates all the wonderful women in your life – mothers, grandmothers, daughters, sisters, bosses, friends, neighbours, teachers, coaches, anyone. The Zonta Club of Oakville is encouraging Halton residents to celebrate the special women in their life by treating them to a special gift or meal from Oakville businesses.
What is a Zonta Rose? A single yellow rose has been a symbol of Zonta International since the early 1980s. Yellow roses are often associated with friendship and caring. (We certainly could use a little more of both this year!)
Have you ordered your FREE Zonta Celebrates International Women’s Day posters?
Order as many as you like today!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Display Zonta’s FREE ‘We Celebrate International Women’s Day’ posters in your shop or restaurant windows. One poster will display a big, beautiful yellow rose and the second will provide IWD Celebration information and a QR Code linking to a digital page that will promote sponsors and the participating Downtown Oakville businesses. Zonta is happy to provide multiple copies of the posters for your displays! Just let them know how many you would like.
- Create eye-catching YELLOW displays using Zonta posters in-store. Display yellow roses in your merchandising displays and at the cash desk. Give out yellow roses to customers! Let your imagination go, be creative in how you promote the yellow theme in your business.
- Offer special IWD discounts, promotions and giveaways. Donate a small portion of sales for a given day or item to the Zonta Club of Oakville. Be sure to let Zonta know about your in-store promotions so they can promote the special offers you are running!
- Use the Zonta Celebrates IWD Social Media Templates to promote your establishment and special IWD activities on social media. We will share these templates with you once available.
- Become a Zonta Celebrates IWD Sponsor. Our co-chairs Kathy Mundy and Liz Hibberd will be in touch to share Zonta’s fabulous sponsorship opportunities! Sponsorship levels start at only $500!
Contact Zonta Celebrates Event Co-Chair Kathy Mundy at email@example.com.
Find out more about this exciting campaign or order your FREE Zonta IWD posters today!