Mother’s Day in Downtown Oakville
If you’re looking to celebrate the mom in your life this Mother’s Day weekend, Downtown Oakville is your one-stop-shop for the perfect gift or activity. Here are a few ways you can celebrate:
- From 7-9 p.m. on Wednesday, May 8, enjoy an evening of shopping and giveaways during Kit & Ace’s Babes & Bubbles event.
- Give mom a bit of pampering with your choice of one of two spa packages from Monterella Spa. Save $50 on a set of manicures and pedicures, or save $135 on a deluxe spa package that includes a custom facial, microdermabrasion, hot stone neck and shoulder massage, spa pedicure with hydrating mask and shellac manicure with paraffin.
- Help mom unwind with the relaxing scent of lavender! Pick up a ready-to-go gift basket packed with premium bath and body products from Neob Lavender.
- Say it with flowers! Pick up a Mother’s Day floral arrangement at FIORI (179 Lakeshore Road East) or Moon’s Flowers (245 Lakeshore Road East).
- For the mom with a sweet tooth, purchase a Peace by Chocolate Mother’s Day gift box from Razzmatazz Art Lounge PLUS save up to 40% on select home décor, accessories and art!
- For the active mom, buy a gift certificate from Nova Health Club (BONUS: the first five people to purchase a gift certificate receive a FREE $25 gift card from Yellow Door nail salon!)
- Civello is celebrating moms everywhere. With the purchase of 3 full-size Aveda products, guests will take home a free hand relief™ ($33 value, 125ml).
- Save on cosmetic treatments and skin care sets at Beautesache until the end of May.
- Take mom on a shopping date at MUST Boutique May 11 and 12 and enjoy sweet and savory treats, a mimosa bar and a gift with purchase (while supplies last) as the shop celebrates its one-year anniversary.
- Celebrate over a classic a la carte brunch at Noble Bistro available between 10 a.m. – 4p.m. on May 12.
- Enjoy an all you can eat jazz brunch at Ricarda’s Oakville on May 12. There will be countless help-yourself and chef-manned food stations, a live jazz band and a children’s play space!
- Enjoy a bottle of house wine for $25 and a special flower for mom when you dine at Riyasat Indian Restaurant & Bar this Mother’s Day.
- Treat mom to a gourmet meal at Jonathans of Oakville on May 12. With a prix fixe menu for adults ($58) and kids ($24), it’s the perfect way to celebrate with the entire family.
- Check out TYC Oakville’s special Mother’s Day menu, featuring signature dishes from renowned Indian chef Sanjeev Kapoor.
- For a family-friendly activity, sign up for the Mommy and Me Tea at Duran Place for Kids on May 12, featuring treats, real teacups, crafts and keepsake photos to take home.
- Enjoy a complimentary High Tea in Towne Square Saturday and Sunday from 1-3 p.m. Downtown Oakville will be serving up tea courtesy of The British Grocer and treats courtesy of Sugar Suite, Sweetbites and Black Forest Bakery.
These are just some of the places you can take mom to shop, dine and get pampered in Downtown Oakville this Mother’s Day weekend. Click here to view a full directory of Downtown Oakville businesses and start planning your perfect Mother’s Day gift or outing!