Come visit us in Downtown Oakville for A Taste of Oakville
Come visit us in downtown Oakville for
A Taste of Oakville
A Taste of Oakville is a unique dining experience where restaurants offer prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus. This culinary event takes place January 25 – February 8, 2017 in downtown Oakville.
How A Taste of Oakville works
All participating restaurants offer menus at specific price points. Lunch are menus priced at $15, $20, and $25, and dinner menus priced at $20, $30, and $40. To view A Taste of Oakville menus, visit www.aTasteofOakville.com
We recommend making reservations; to do so, please call the individual restaurant that you are interested in visiting. A full map and contact page is linked to each restaurant through www.aTasteofOakville.com
New this year to A Taste of Oakville
Chef JohnRoss Woodland prepares a dish at Noble Bistro
These restaurants are new to downtown Oakville and are participating in A Taste of Oakville for the first time. Welcome!
- Borgo Antico Cucina Bar – An Italian restaurant with a focus on a well-rounded dining experience. Food, family and hospitality are the fundamental rules at Borgo Antico Cucina Bar.
- Fuego Tapas Bar – At Fuego, their love of all things Spanish is evident. Chef Stephanie Brewster has replicated the Spanish Tapas experience and brought it to downtown Oakville.
- Noble Bistro – Chef JohnRoss Woodland’s menu is focused on what is local, and what is fresh and available on the day. The menu and the offerings are constantly evolving at Noble Bistro.
Travel the world without having to leave Oakville
Chef David Lynon Jr. presents Sweet Potato Crusted Salmon at Ristorante Julia.
Love to travel but can’t find the time to get away this winter? Many restaurants in downtown Oakville offer authentic cuisine from their family’s home or favourite place to visit around the world.
- Aroma Espresso Bar – Mediterranean-inspired menu featuring bread and pastries baked fresh in-store throughout the day, nutritious salads and sandwiches made to order with fresh ingredients.
- Colossus Greek Taverna – Colossus Greek Taverna offers an authentic Greek dining experience.
- Coriander Green – Coriander Green has been in downtown Oakville for 10 years specializing in East Indian food.
- Corks Restaurant – Corks Restaurant serves up a taste of Spanish and Portuguese American inspired food in traditional tapas style.
- Maluca – French inspired charcuterie and cheese boards are served along with modernized classics.
- Piazza Bistro – Driven by passion for food and good company, Piazza Bistro is inspired by piazza culture. Come and see for yourself, enjoy the warm and casual atmosphere of Piazza Bistro during A Taste of Oakville.
- Restorante Julia – Ristorante Julia features a blend of traditional Italian pasta dishes and Nuevo Latino inspired fine dining in a casual and chic atmosphere.
Downtown Favourites participating in A Taste of Oakville
Chef Allen puts the finish touches on Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée at The Kings Arms.
These downtown Oakville favourites are participating in A Taste of Oakville, offering the perfect remedy for the winter weather- a delicious meal.
- Bru Restaurant – Best selection of craft beers in Oakville paired with a menu of modern pub fare.
- Jonathans – Offers a superb fine dining experience in downtown Oakville. Visit them during A Taste of Oakville to enjoy both their main Jonathans restaurant and the lively J-Bistro.
- The King’s Arms – The King’s Arms motto is “Where you’re a stranger but once!” This warmth and grace extends beyond the atmosphere and into their kitchen.
- O’Finn’s Irish Temper – O’Finn’s Irish Temper provides a “step up pub” experience, setting a new standard in food, atmosphere and hospitality.
- Paradiso – Paradiso offers much more than a place to have an exquisite meal. The warm, intimate atmosphere flows throughout the restaurants, but the heart of Paradiso can be found in the open concept kitchen.
- Seasons – Seasons has created a history of being one of Oakville’s finest dining establishments. Featuring an elegant yet warm atmosphere, extensive wine list and a menu of creative culinary delights.
- The Works – At The WORKS, they are obsessed with making the world’s best burger! This January, come on in to kick back, relax, and enjoy their A Taste of Oakville menu.
A Taste of Oakville takes place January 25 – February 8, 2017. www.atasteofOakville.com